- Use the Menu Bar at the top of each Page to follow the John Collins story in chronological order. Each Drop-Down Menu gives addition information.
- Use this Content Page to browse the list of Pages on the entire website
- The Welcome Page gives an overview of the life and times of John Collins and the Chartist Movement. I recommend you start there.
- The purple button at the foot of each Page will return you to the top of the Page.
- If you want just an overview of the Chartist Movement on this website, please click here: Chartist Movement
3 CHARTIST LEADER
1838 Scottish Progress Report
- Calton Hill
1838 Holloway Head
1839 General Convention
- Collins Letter of Appointment
- List of Convention Delegates
- Letters to Birmingham Women's Political Union
6 PRINTED WORLD
What Is A Chartist (for a quick Question & Answer format)
Chartism: A New Organization of the People
- Address to Leading Reformers
First National Petition
- MPs For & Against the 1839 National Petition
The People's Charter
Chartist Poems & Songs